In every aspect of life, it is always a race for the top position. Similarly, everybody yearns for a top slot in search engine results so that maximum visitors get attracted to them through specific keywords. Search engine optimization (SEO) helps in the process of achieving this objective. Many free SEO tools are available that help websites in this regard. These tools serve many objectives, such as keyword research, checking backlinks and page ranks, and analytics. Search engine marketing (SEM) promotes the visibility of websites on the search engine result pages by incorporating advertisements in the form of paid placements, paid inclusions, and contextual advertising. This might be more expensive but it becomes a necessity when the website is unable to find a prominent place in the search engine result pages. The following are some of the important free SEO tools:
1) SEO toolbar is a useful tool that helps webmasters save time and expedite everyday procedures. They can increase the speed of defining the search parameters of websites so that the specific nature of the promotion and various salient features can be perceived. This is best achieved by the use of toolbars or extensions that are incorporated into the browsers. This tool also provides the facility of auto filler, which is used to remember the previously filled-in details when the website is introduced to different directories so that the boxes are filled up on their own.
2) An anchor generator is one of the most important free Online Free SEO tools that use the anchor text to inform the search engine about the content of the web page. Keyword research helps identify the right keywords or key phrases that should be targeted and understand the amount of competition that such keywords already have. Moreover, this tool also comes up with such popular phrases that might have been unknown to you until now.
3) It is important for website owners and surfers to know the importance of page rank. The higher the page rank, the higher will be the traffic to that website. This feature determines the number of links on the website, and it also expresses the quality of these links. Free SEO tools are available that help get the count and for analysis of the backlinks of the site. These tools also help know who is linking with the content of the site and also analyze the success of the link creation venture.
4) There are some specific free SEO tools that help make free site analysis with the objective of being able to understand the true position of the website. Website owners can understand why the ranking of the website is lagging behind and the steps that need to be taken to improve the site’s effectiveness.
5) Color plays an important part in the popularity of a website. Visitors tend to get attracted to soothing colors, and websites that use efficient color tools give a sense of professionalism.